2012 CDANA Convention & Product Fair
BACK TO BUSINESS
Top 10 Reasons to attend the 2012 CDANA Convention & Product Fair
To All Our CDANA Members,
OK here are the Convention Committee's Top 10 Reasons to attend the 2012 CDANA Convention & Product Fair:
10. Great Location: Kansas City, MO is a central location for dealers across North America and the room rate is only $139.00!
9. Great Food and Drink: Kansas City, MO is known for excellent Barbeque; beer is not $13, and it has arguably the best Jazz in the country!
8. Great Program: The Convention Committee is planning a premier value education program that includes tracks for you and your key employees!
7. Exercise: CDANA is having its FIRST EVER Bowling Social Event at the swanky Lucky Strikes Bowling Alley and you will not want to miss it! Good food, cold drinks, good friends, and bowling...it just doesn't get any better.
6. Keep Informed: Updates on the most current information regarding the Culligan system and the sale of Culligan International in the Closed Dealer Discussion! Pete Singlar will explain where we are in the sale process and answer your questions. A don't miss!
5. Growth Summit: Part of the program is a Sales Growth Summit that will be fast and hard hitting - turn key programs you can take back to your dealership and positively impact sales immediately. This alone may be worth the trip.
4. Targeted Breakouts: We will have sessions for Sales Managers, Office Managers and Service Managers!
3. Welcome Reception: Always a highlight, this year is no different. We have chosen the World Famous Liberty Memorial/ Word War I Memorial! Come enjoy food and drink in just a fabulous venue.
2. CDANA Product Fair: As always, this is a big crowd pleasier. Over 80 of the top water industry suppliers to the Culligan System!
1. BACK TO BUSINESS: While Culligan's 75th was fun, this convention is designed to for all of us to get "BACK TO BUSINESS". It is time to roll up our sleeves and get to work.
Sign up today!
The CDANA Convention Committee
David Miller, Chair
Rob Kitzman, Program Chair
Tom Grimes, Creative
Gary Puckett, Sponsorship Chair
Andrew Riggs, Sponsorship Assistant
Gordon Sanders, Product Fair Chair
Jeff Larson, Product Fair Chair Assistant
Dick Lambert, Communication
Jennifer Hebert, Staff Liaison
The CDANA Board and Convention Team