2012 CDANA Lucky Strikes Social Bowling Event - Food, Drinks & Fun*
*Fun guaranteed whether you bowl or simply enjoy the Culligan crowd at this surprising upscale bowling venue!
Monday, April 23, 2012
5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
*Optional Outing - $75 per person
(Transportation & Dinner Provided)
So why Bowling VS. Golf?
Although both offer the opportunity to drink beer seconds before playing a shot, more cold beer is only steps away at the alley's bar instead of waiting on the beverage cart.
- Scoring over 100 is a good thing.
- The playing area is perfectly flat and never has a tree or bush in your way.
- The two "traps" flanking an alley are very narrow and easily seen. If your ball goes into either trap, there is no extra penalty and your ball is returned to you from where you played it.
- It is impossible to cheat in bowling
- You do not have to worry about your opponent's score keeping, a computer keeps the suckers running total on every shot
- You do not have to hit your bowling ball with a club nor does it ever get lost.
- After two tries, you move on to the next frame.
- You do not need a bowling umbrella.
- It is unlikely the people playing next to you will put their ball onto your playing area.
- None of the alley's employees are ever in your line of fire.
- Your numb nuts playing partner will not walk down the alley forgetting it is your turn to play.
- It is never cold or hot while bowling
- You do not need 40 bowling shirts
- There is never a need to wear a floppy hat or use sunscreen.
- If there was only some way bowling could give you the same feeling you get when you drill a long one straight down the middle!